Saturday, July 11, 2009

Fun Facts Bout "Romance Zero"

This is not an officially news, just what I'm realize when I watched it ^^

Romance Zero aired when Super Junior promoted Sorry,Sorry and Kangin was the one if the main cast so I think they do it for promoted it too LOL

First Fact :
- The Flower and Coffee Shop in the film was named "S.J Flower Cafe"

i know the sj refer to Soo Jung but I think every people who knows bout Super Junior will think bout them when they read that name XDDD

Second Fact:
- On episode nine, Kangin apologize to Lee-Dain but what he said not mian or sorry but "Sorry,Sorry" that's really funny when I realized it =P


I haven't watch the other episode but I will edit it if I found the other. but I think it's a great idea to promoted something =)

its only my view n opinion so
please do not take out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment